FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving In First Class On Your Flight? (2017)
Old Oct 11, 2017, 8:29 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Date of Flight: October 7, 2017
Flight Number and Route flown: AS 707 SEA-RDU
Time of Departure: 7:55am
Length of flight: 5:00
Class of service: First
Meal served: Breakfast
Meal Description: Quiche with red and green peppers and onions or granola and yogurt.
Additional Comments: Slightly different from the usual asparagus quiche, but only slightly. Two stalks of asparagus were plated with the quiche. Warm mixed nuts were offered about an hour and a half after the meal and the snack basket made the rounds about an hour before arrival.

Is it just me or does anyone else here think the mid flight mixed nut offering seems out of place? I generally enjoy mixed nuts as an accompaniment to cocktails prior to lunch or dinner. When they're offered by themselves at 11:30am PDT, it's a bit early for cocktails (at least for me it is) and having recently finished breakfast only an hour and a half earlier, I'm not really hungry for anything. As such I always decline the nuts.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Seat 2A; Oct 11, 2017 at 9:15 pm