FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 7:44 am
gsoltso

Programs: TSA
Originally Posted by iflyfast
I highly recommend against it. There is case law I've read where any actions you take will result in your arrest, per what I've read (not *my* advice nor analysis). It's seriously not worth it, when you look at the time and cost (on many levels) you may incur. My lawsuit is proceeding well, which will hopefully provide the case law for invidious violations by TSA, but for the most part, we're stuck until someone can turn this ship around. I just couldn't stay silent if someone actually thought they could get away with violence in return. That's not appropriate, and I strongly discourage it!
You are making my point for me. I was pointing out that striking a TSO, for performing a pat down, would mostly result in bad things for the person doing the striking. However, others here feel that with the current screening process (based upon the title of the thread), they are going to be able to do so and not be responsible for their actions. I am simply asking the ones that actually do it, report it here, so we may all learn from it.

Originally Posted by nachtnebel
I wasn't aware that different rules or consequences should apply to a congressman vs a member of the public that put him in his office. But then again, I've been wrong before.
I have long since given up hoping that all people will be held to the same standards. The evidence of that difference is readily available by a simple perusal of available public records.