FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Plastiq for rent, tuition, utilities, etc.(2017)
Old Oct 10, 2017, 7:16 pm
lstomberg

Originally Posted by briang191
new to this thread anyone here using plastiq after the minimum spend has been made? 2.5% seems steep for 3x UR using ink preferred. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Astrophsx
How does that seem steep? 3,075 UR = $46.13 - 25 = $21.13 in credit through the Chase travel portal using a CSR
Originally Posted by milypan
Yes, as long as there is no other cost to using Plastiq (e.g., risk of the payment being late), then you cannot lose by earning 3x UR pts on the payment vs paying by cash or check.
Im also new here and am confused how to scale making money with Plastiq as well as why this topic is under Manufactured Spending. I can certainly see using the service to meet minimum spend (not an MS topic since paying bills is actual organic spend) but the only thing I see over and over and over is paying your mortgage with CIP.

Can someone please tell me what cards I can use / monthly bills I can pay that will allow me to profit off using Plastiq that aren't CIP+mortgage?