FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I've been Global Services for 5 years and I'm looking elsewhere. Anyone else?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 10:15 am
spin88

Programs: 6 year GS, now 2MM Jeff-ugee, *wood LTPlt, SkyPeso PLT
Originally Posted by nauce
@spin88 Yeah, if I switch to DL, I am not (even a little bit) looking forward to some kind of "no status" re-earning period. Yuckity yuck.
I move away w/o a challenge, but since I was flying mostly paid F on long flights (starting in 2012) when I flew DL, and then started to also fly VX, it was not such a big deal. I was also not ready to commit to a single airline (ex-SFO, and given where I went, flying DL+VX and some UA made more sense than trying to just fly DL).

But given where you are, I would (1) check out Delta360, its not a program I know much about, and I am unlikely to every fly DL enough to qualify (given that I have no direct overseas service on DL ex-SFO), but you can find some information the DL forum, and (2) consider a status match to DL. I think they only match up to Platnium, but even at this lowly level, I have found the service to be quite good, and if you are buying J anyway, then its not such an issue.