FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4 BA segments... for those based in Asia
View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:47 am
ermen

Programs: BA(GGL) QF LTS CX AM, Hilton Diamond, PPL(A)
Originally Posted by sammyg901
Sorry - this is back to London on the very good PE fares - some new T/ DIF fares have appeared. These are now bookable on ba.com - including with Jetstar vs MH connections - this wasn't possible before!

You can route - KUL-SIN-LON with minimal extra fees and get a extra 40tps per trip

This allows you to do a B2B in KUL or a mini trip there at your convenience in advance and then pick up the SIN-LON-SIN flights at another time

Then you can use the SIN-KUL ticket at a later date or just drop that leg. It books into B class (20tps each leg) - so it's easy to find seats and is flexible with no charge so you can just keep it for when you need it (perhaps as the start of the next trip!)

Note:- if you want to UuA these to CW then you need to call BA to book - TA tickets with MH segments in won't be eligible. You can usually carry on to Europe at no extra cost or for even less - one I've been looking at for next June I can carry on to Funchal for no extra charge
Interesting - i see the ability to route through SIN/BKK/HKG
Though the price (for PE), seems much more expensive - almost double from RM4000+ to RM7000+