FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Denver Airport / Aurora - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:58 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stay Report - 10/6 - 10/7

Location: The hotel is located on 40th Avenue just north of where Pena Blvd. meets Interstate 70. This is the area with most of the DEN Airport hotels and a number are within walking distance. Also nearby are several restaurants, a liquor store, 7-11 and a mile away is a Light Rail Station. DEN is 10 miles away.

Hotel: This is one of the older converted HP locations but it's still in good shape. The parking lot is large, there's an indoor pool, comfortable lobby area and well lit hallways and common ares. The hotel shuttle will drop you off within 3 miles but do note it does not run between 12 and 4 AM.

Check In: Handled by my friend who beat me to the hotel. They were nice enough to switch us from a king with a pull out sofa to a room with two beds for no additional cost

Room: Quite comfortable as I've come to expect from HPs. Outlets near the bed, working wifi and a good shower plus good soundproofing. Basically everything I was hoping for.

Breakfast: Way above average. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, plenty of cereal choices, yogurt, breads and good coffee. I was really impressed by the spread.

My rate was $103 and I'd gladly come back, this is another good Hyatt Place property.