FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP): The Definitive Thread
Old Oct 7, 2017, 9:09 am
miraclebear2003

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
It's basically impossible as well as being an illegal connection. IF you are an elite runner, and IF you have GE, and IF you are traveling alone without either carry on or checked bags, and IF you know MSP including the current (on the date of travel as they have been changing regularly) TSA security configurations, and IF you have CLEAR, and IF you get PreCheck, and IF it is operating, and IF you don't get the increasingly frequent secondary security checks in the MSP PreCheck lanes, and IF there aren't slow people ahead of you, and IF your HND flight is early, and IF there aren't any international arrivals in immigration and customs ahead of you, and IF all computer systems (CBP and DL) are working well on your travel date, and IF your YYZ flight doesn't depart from a far gate, and IF ....... THEN you might have a chance of making this connection.

BTW AFAIK I-I at MSP is the same as I-D in that you must fully enter the USA but OTOH it's really worse because the DL requirement is to be on board by T-30 (versus IIRC T-15 for domestic flights) or risk losing your seat on an international flight. This includes the transborder flights to Canada.
So you say I have a chance.