FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz/MP offers - [Consolidated] {earn up to 1,250 miles bonus based on UA status}
Old Oct 7, 2017, 8:34 am
bob12403

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
I am still missing my united.com bonus of 1500 miles from a rental in late August, though...will have to finagle the miles out of that one in a couple of weeks.
I had the same problem with two rentals during the summer that were both missing the 1,500 miles. I wrote United, who referred me back to Hertz. Wrote Hertz with the details, and they quickly told United to give me the missing miles, which then posted to my account within a couple of days. You can contact Hertz about missing UA miles here: https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/custo...REQ_TRAV_PROGS

I've found that when starting a reservation, clicking on the link in the email doesn't always prepopulate the search form with both the CDP and PC codes for the bonus miles. And if you then do an advanced search, it seems to be even more likely that one or both of the those codes will not be included. I've reached the point that I'm always checking the "Complete Your Reservation" page to make sure the codes are included before clicking "Reserve" to complete the reservation.