FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 5, 2017, 5:44 pm
SlowLane

Originally Posted by bknets88
Thanks I guess I'll keep my reservation. It only costs 8k points and paid rates are close to $200 so great value. I really wanted to try the Conrad but at $250 plus tax (or 55k points) I cant bring myself to doing it, even with HH diamond and all the bonuses. I was looking into the JW as well but that is over $350 and no points options

Unfortunately I will not be doing breakfast either way as my flight out is at 6 AM.

Will try to post a short review as well.
Gotta say, I stayed at the Conrad back in May of this year and it was amazing. The upgraded me as a Diamond into the one of the art suites, Salvador Dali art was featured in there. Somehow they doubled up on breakfast vouchers and I ended up with 90 bucks in vouchers and still have 40 sitting in my dresser. Really nice room, was a wonderful stay and we only wished we’d had more time there.

It was May so of course there was an Indy Car in the lobby and it was hopping with the race coming the next week but it was still a fantastic stay. The blinds and lights were all remote controlled which was fine until the blinds opened on their own at like 630 in the morning lol. Sleeping away and then streaming sunlight, argh!