FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa {JOR}
View Single Post
Old Oct 5, 2017, 7:58 am
nldogbert

Originally Posted by nk15
Thanks for the review. What is the cheapest way to get her from AMM? Do they provide free breakfast for Golds?
I guess by using the taxi service provided. I rented a car and drove to and from AMM with a stop to visit the mosaic school. I drove via the mountains down and when going back to AMM via the highway.

Originally Posted by sam_goh
Stayed here this summer. It's a nice property. Only 2 wings out of 4 open. EL will not open from what I understand due to "lack of demand". We were not offered the dinner buffet and ended up spending about 100 JOD for 4 downstairs for dinner. Did happen to remark to the executive chef about it, and as a very nice kind gesture, he treated us to lunch at the Italian place the next day. Very good food there (and we had just come from Milan/Rome).
Strange, but OTOH, not surprised as when I escalated my initial complimentary offer received via email (due to lounge closure) from the Guest service and did not receive it as per the email, guest service did not bother to come back to me even after a gentle reminder on the status of the issue (where I had to pay for the drinks). I did not bother to follow up, but did leave a bitter taste in how sincere the original offer was.

Cheers!

ps: apologies for only coming back on the response now, did not see this topic after my initial review.