FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Confirmed] New Route: HK - Tel Aviv General Discussion
Old Oct 4, 2017, 7:40 pm
Nicc HK

Programs: AAdvantage Asia Miles Air China
I also did TLV-HKG a few days ago in J. I thought the crew were very good, especially the ISM, and more old style CX.

Only my third time on an A359, first on CX A359, what a great aircraft in terms of ride. The Panasonic A359 IFE is exceptional, well once I worked out to use it (a PHD probably helps). Quantum leap ahead of the Panasonic IFE on either JAL or AA.

Though the seats could at best be described as flimsy. Apparently Zodiac are replacing free of charge. Pieces kept popping out.

Personally if I did this flight again I would prefer a later timed flight out of TLV which would be more condusive for sleeping as it arrives at an ungodly hour back in HKG.

Like Jackolee I had expected more intensive screening at TLV, but in talking to security can see they are quite professional in their business. Also having a biometric passport was great for border control. Quick and efficient.

Now the DAN lounge in the C concourse, lets just say not one of the best CX uses globally.