FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OLCI for NH segments booked by UA as code-share?
Old Oct 4, 2017, 9:02 am
truncated

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by 1984SW
In a couple weeks I have an NH business class itin: BKK-HND-LAX / IAH-NRT-BKK booked on united.com with UA code-share flight numbers. It's not an award ticket -- it was booked as a "cash" ticket in P class.

I can display the reservation on NH's web site to assign/change seats. However, there are several fields that indicate they need to be filled in for online check-in (passport #, email, phone, etc) but they are blocked with a message saying I must contact the booking carrier to change any info.

Does this mean that I will be unable to do OLCI for this trip? Or, is there a workaround? I even checked the reservation while signed in with my ANA Mileage Club number which has all the necessary info associated with my account.
OLCI should be fine... just remember to put in the NH PNR (which you can get when you view the reservation) and not the UA PNR when checking in online (the latter doesn't work, at least in my experience).