FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Oct 4, 2017, 6:53 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by snic
It has now been a month since my adventure with delayed bags in Italy. Although I have long since received my bags, I remain very annoyed that it took nearly 72 hours for them to be delivered - especially since 2 of the 3 bags actually arrived at the airport on the flight 2 hours after I arrived. The delay was apparently due to the courier, who performs under contract with Lufthansa, insisting that he was not contractually obligated to deliver bags on the weekend. I am not looking for compensation or anything like that, but I would like to know whether Lufthansa has investigated this situation and done something about it. After such a negative experience, Lufthansa's response will have a big influence on whether I choose to fly on them again.
Hello snic,
rest assured that your feedback was looked into and we do not expect this to happen again in the future. My colleagues aplogise once again for the inconvenience caused.
Regards, Maria