FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] BA/AA/LATAM r/t LHR to GYE First & Business from £797
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:14 am
kodawg9

Originally Posted by Edgerfly
Yes but I’m sure as you know nonrefundable ones are a lot cheaper in many cases. Not to mention I have three of these trips lined up so I have to book many hotel nights. I need to book for one night at LHR, 4 nights at GYE, 3 nights again in LHR, 3 nights in GYE, 1 night in LHR, 4 nights again in GYE, then 1 night again in LHR.

Anyway, when can we officially start booking hotels? A week?
whens your trip? I’d wait a couple of weeks if your trip is still a ways away. Definitely way too soon at this point to start booking non refundable plans (I took advantage of the ANZ mistake and even took positioning flights halfway across the world only to find out upon landing that my error date was straight up cancelled — the cancellations hit 5-6 days or so after booking and I ended up stuck in Australia); some other situations have taken longer for resolution so there’s not an official timeline unless the airline explicitly puts out a statement (like ANA did a month or two ago with their mistake fares) — again, hard to straight up say this case is a mistake fare ).

If others start flying within the next couple of weeks I’d feel good about this. I wouldn’t bank on the experience of the person who already flew this because that person literally flew hours after booking, which is within a time frame the airline may have not decided what to do.