FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bora Bora Le Moana Master Thread [merged]
Old Oct 3, 2017, 9:39 pm
GordonGordon

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Almost forget to mention.... The shuttles between Thalasso and Le Moana are all chargeable. For those of you who want to visit Thalasso without paying the boat shuttle, actually you can make an appointment at Le Moana concierge for using the gym at Thalasso, they will offer you 2 free shuttles, one leaves Le Moana at 7:45am and the other one leaves in the evening at 5 something pm, but you need to take the appointed shuttle back to Le Moana in order not to be charged, I was tempted to use the gym but finally gave up because I calculated the time I would have in Thalasso, and realized I had 45 only minutes! Besides, it will take you at least 5 mins to walk oneway between the jetty of Thalasso and the gym, so actually you will have only around 30 mins to exercise. I already stayed 3 times at Thalasso, so I didn't have the drive to go there to have a look. If you only want to go to Thalasso to take some photos, then I think it's a good idea to utilize the free service but you need to dress like you are going to do exercise lol.