View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 17, 1:55 am
aks120

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Spire Elite Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. I ummed and ahhed about staying here or the JW Marriott - I get lounge access in both but decided on this one due to the view from the lounge.

So glad we did - we were upgraded to a room with a view of the harbour and the peak - which was great. A high floor gave a great impression as we walked into the room! Beds were super comfy and the bathroom was great for 2 peaple sharing with a separate shower and bathtub. We also got double amenities which was a nice touch.

The Executive lounge was also great - a wonderful view and a good spread for breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés and drinks (which included a sparkly wine). The staff were attentive and we spent some very pleasant time in the lounge.

The pool was shaded in the afternoon so you wont get much of a tan - and the pool was pretty chilly but it was quiet. The spa was OK to - although my massage was not great but I think more due to a misunderstanding.

The location is good - easy walking to metro and everything you would wish to see is within reach.

Overall I would definitely come back and stay here.

Two bears but only one duck tested our friendship though......

Regards

aks120