FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HKG Pier F lounge access question
View Single Post
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:59 pm
katsgone

To be clear...and please forgive me I am not great with all the abbreviations and acronyms...if I am coming in on Cathay Pacific in First Class but connecting to another flight where I will be seated in Business Class, I can access Cathay Pacific's flagship First Class lounge while on the layover in HKG airport, awaiting my Business Class flight?

I ask this because I only have enough Frequent Flyer miles to book First Class one way and it is important to me to be able to use the First Class lounge in HKG. I tried to book my ticket in First Class all the way through but getting from the US to India on Cathay Pacific in First Class has proven to be impossible.

So I was planning to book my Frequent Flyer ticket going from India to the US because that way I would come into HKG in Business but depart in First Class. However, I would vastly prefer to do it on the way there, rather than on the way home, because I am wary of devaluations and have always practiced a 'earn and burn' philosophy with miles.

Thanks for any help you can give.