FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CSP & CSR Trip Cancellation/Delay Insurance Issues/Comments (2016 - 2019)
Old Oct 2, 2017, 1:19 pm
guv1976
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Steve Pennington
Always thought my Ultimate Rewards Card was great until I had to cancel a trip due to surgery, the claim was accepted by Card Benefit Services and the airline recoverable costs were reimbursed. None of the hotel or other covered costs have been paid. Seems Card Benefit Services does what they want and Chase will (or can) do nothing to help their card holder, My adjuster, Kai, will not talk with me and all attempts to get the remainder of the covered expenses have been fruitless. The amount is only $301. This has been ignored since July. From reading other posts on this company, my doubt I will be successful but it has become somewhat of a quest. If you are seeking a Card for the Travel Cancellation, and other benefits that Card Benefit Services administers, I would seriously look elsewhere as you are asking for headaches trying to get them to pay your claim.
What explanation, if any, were you given for the insurer's failure to reimburse for the hotel and "other covered costs" -- which were what, exactly?