FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New routes / extra frequencies to and from TLV - all airlines
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:07 am
entropy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
Originally Posted by rafi2k6
The thing with LY is that their ground services & soft product in the premium cabins are actually quite pleasant and enjoyable in my opinion. Obviously, the hard product is where the discrepancy is. I'm sure that once the 787 fleet has had a chance to grow to a meaningful number and take over the bulk of long-haul flying CX won't enjoy the same "fishing with dynamite" environment they're in right now.

I'm a hopeless romantic, there's just something so comforting about turning up to the airport in a foreign country and boarding an aircraft with a Magen David emblazoned upon it and adorned with Hebrew letters.
I don't disagree with that. The KDL is TLV is quite nice (As are the few others they have) and the soft product (They actually stock pretty decent wine onboard and the food is often pretty good particularly breakfast). Once they start YYZ with the 787 they'll be a better choice than AC for sure.