FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are we All Suckers for Using Expensive Phones When a Cheap $40 Will Work Fine?
Old Oct 1, 2017, 9:25 pm
CDTraveler

Originally Posted by PTravel
Mine fits in my front pocket just fine. You must have very small pockets.
Or I'm female, petite and have pockets sized to correspond with smaller clothing than the average male wears.

Originally Posted by PTravel
I will make an observation, however: I have never owned an iPhone, and never wanted one. To me -- my opinion, only -- iPhone not only doesn't offer any advantages over Android, it is significantly less capable than contemporary Android smartphone offerings. Yet, it is only the iPhone for which people will camp out overnight so that they can be the first.
For me, it's a matter of one's native "tech language" as well as only purchasing capability for what I need rather than latest/greatest gadgets. I've been using Mac's since 1984, and everything about the interface of Apple products is completely intuitive to me. I can use a Microsoft based products quite competently, but I find the interface/user experience annoying and counter-intuitive, and that goes double for Android phones and Google apps.