FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bora Bora Le Moana Master Thread [merged]
Old Sep 26, 2017, 8:51 pm
GordonGordon

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Originally Posted by eggzlot
Thanks I saw those maps online but did not give me XRay vision into inside the rooms :-) I'll stick to the horizon OWB and hopefully try to request a good view of Mount O. I'll save the $150USD to help offset the expensive food

To get an idea of the layout - where is bungalow #25 ?
Oh...the black and white pic has all the bungalow numbers. Maybe it is too small to read. You can right click on the image and save it on your computer, then open the image file and enlarge it.

I personally think that the best horizon overwater bungalow is # 24 and probably it's the best of the best among all overwater bungalows, and the first runner up are # 23 and # 25. I would avoid any horizon ones # 29- # 37 facing south (facing the shorter pontoon bungalows across the lagoon), because the view is not as good as those facing Sofitel Motu and the bungalows themselves block the sun on the decks after 1pm. For bungalows # 18- # 26, you will get the maximum sunshine hours on the deck.