FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An alternative to "can I lounge crash for X hours overnight "- Sleeep Capsule Hotel
Old Sep 26, 2017, 8:13 pm
tentseller
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
https://sleeep.io/home

Pretty close to the A11/N11 bus stop in Sheung Wan near the Macau Ferry Terminal, looks like a nice capsule hotel where you can get 8 hours for $50 USD, or less for less.

I'd probably consider it if I was looking for a cheap alternative to an airport hotel for a stopover and I just wanted some sleep during the wee hours. The A11/N11 will get you to Sheung Wan pretty fast (and cheaper than AEX, has wifi too). A little on the spendy side compared to the Mirador Mansions/Chungking Mansions options if you do multi-day stays, but it looks like a nicer experience.
Interesting concept but I question having this at the location they are at. Who are they catering to?

It is not close to the A11/E11 bus route at all on Queen Road C, almost Queen Rd W. The roads and sidewalks in that older part of town are not the easiest to navigate with rolling luggage.
Simple google map will not show you the elevation difference between Queen Rd and the rest of the lower levels in that part of town. Many footpaths to Queen Rd there are steps.