FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Points Pooling - Account Closed. Beware !!
Old Sep 26, 2017, 5:31 pm
Zoe Tse

Originally Posted by docbert
So to summarize, you had 2 accounts that each purchased the maximum number of points allowed in a year, and then consolidated those points into a single account.

Thus you've got one account that has (in effect) purchased more points than is allowed in a single year. And where those purchases were done in a way that (apparently) deliberately circumvented the rules (purchased in 2 separate accounts and then merged into one)

Hilton closed your account due to this breach of T&C.

Notice that I have failed to mention anything about your "reviews" above? There's a reason for that... Whilst it's certainly possible any negative reviews might have had an impact on Hilton reversing their decision to close your accounts, I would be fairly certain it had nothing to do with your accounts being closed in the first place.
I have none purchase points and thus my boyfriend want to transfer me 30000 only. All transactions, complaints and pool points are being to my boyfriend. I did nothing but account closed.