FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bora Bora Le Moana Master Thread [merged]
Old Sep 26, 2017, 6:28 am
eggzlot

Programs: IHG AMB/Spire, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by GordonGordon
Just got back from Bora Bora in mid August and it was my 6th visit. Previously stayed 3 times at Thalasso and this time I only stayed at Le Moana (also my 3rd stay). I was upgraded to the end of the pontoon bungalow # 74, I wasn't very impressed by the view, after 3 nights I moved to the horizon bungalow # 25, the view is much better and I like it more. It overlooks sofitel motu private island and Mount Otemanu on the left.

The overwater bungalows at Le Moana are all identical, same size and same amenities, except one overwater suite # 75-76. The only advantage for the end of the pontoon bungalow is people hardly walk past your bungalow, but later I find it not necessary the truth. At the long pontoon, the end of pontoon overwater bungalows are night next to the platforms (unused jetty) where some guests tend to visit for photos.

Thanks I saw those maps online but did not give me XRay vision into inside the rooms :-) I'll stick to the horizon OWB and hopefully try to request a good view of Mount O. I'll save the $150USD to help offset the expensive food

To get an idea of the layout - where is bungalow #25 ?