FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is There an Elite Status Level Above Hilton Honors Diamond?
Old Jun 3, 2004, 3:41 pm
jetsetter

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
It Doesn't Matter If No Higher Level, Make Your Own

If you stay and spend that much money, you can negotiate your own personalized higher level, with the benefits that are most important to you. However, the hotel and/or program might ask you not to disclose the benefits publically.

I would contact either the GM(s) at the properties you frequent the most, and/or
[email protected]
(he is an HH VP)
and negotiate whatever benefits are most important to you for your loyalty well above and beyond requirements for Diamond. This may be an advantage for you since you can negotiate specifically what is important to you as opposed to getting some cookie cutter benefits.

I would be very surprised if Adam or your hotel gm(s) just tell you there is nothing they can do, and to go ahead and start perhaps working towards Starwood. However, again, I think the company would handle this quietly as to avoid a deluge of similar requests quite possibly from customers that don't contribute as much revenue as you do.

And how do we really know there is not some ultra-secret level above Diamond that is on the hush hush?