FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:57 am
findark
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by jerseykeebs
The ticket numbers are the same for each carrier, so there's a good sign! I'll probably call them in the next day or 2 to get them matched up; I don't want to risk rechecking bags. Doing an additional online check in would not be the end of the world though, since I can anticipate that.

And this is why I try to fly direct!
A general rule of babysitting reservations is to make sure all of the following three things are true:

- You have a ticket number for each segment (could be the same for multiple segments)
- The Saudia website shows a coupon for each segment on the relevant ticket number, and the coupon status is "Open for Use" or "Airport Control"
- You have a PNR for each operating carrier that will show segments operated by that carrier on that carrier's website

If all three of the above are true, you should be good to fly, even if the ticketing carrier's PNR has non-operated segments messed up.