FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thalys to KLM - 90 minutes on a single ticket
Old Sep 24, 2017, 3:44 pm
CyBeR

Originally Posted by ninjalad
I will be going to Antwerp in Jan and had planned to book all through KLM, they seem to be offering connections of 70 mins which seems a bit short. I can get one for just over 2 hours which seems better with luggage. Do I have to go to the NS ticket office to pick up the train ticket ?
The other query was for luggage, when I try a dummy booking it shows no luggage though I should have one piece included from FB card. Is this just a software glitch or will they want to charge for it ?
On arrival it's not really a big deal. Even if you don't make it, the Thalys runs every hour so you'll just be put on the next one. Also, the Thalys departure platform is literally a minute away from the baggage claim exit. And yes, you have to go to the NS International ticket office to pick up a ticket.

As for luggage -- the Thalys does not have a luggage allowance but your plat status should show luggage for the actual air segments.