FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL and AF are "realigning class of service"
Old Sep 24, 2017, 10:33 am
Grogs

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
In my case it was a DL operated (and DL marketed on DL ticket stock) that just happened to be departing from AMS. The app showed it as on time in flight status, but failed to ever change the status to boarding. To me, this wouldn't necessarily be intuitive that one should ignore the app (or lack of a boarding notification) and constantly check airport/lounge monitors.
Well, here's the first evidence. I got an email and an app notification from DL that my departure time from DTW had been changed from 8:45 to 8:45. At the same time, I got an email from AF that the departure time has been changed to 9:40. At least the AF email alerts seem to work, even if their app doesn't. Now I'll have to look into changing my connection in CDG since that probably means I'll have less than an hour to connect there.

Edit: I finally got the AF app working. When I punched in my DL PNR on the AF.us site, it showed me the AF PNR at the top. Using that one let me import the flight. Unfortunately, neither DL nor AF are giving me the option to pick another flight out of CDG, although DL notes the connection is probably too short.

Last edited by Grogs; Sep 24, 2017 at 11:21 am