FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL's new 75D interior. If this is the future, count me out
Old Sep 22, 2017, 9:37 pm
Dawgfan6291

Originally Posted by SFO777
Former DM, I only fly government-subsidized DL these days to maintain my Flying Blue status. .
Well the first thing you might want to do is take a high school level business class and figure out what a subsidy is and then try to understand the US carriers point without the bias you already have.

Of course none of that will be done and this is just another "look at me" thread.
Originally Posted by SFO777
Apparently, you also have trouble reading. How does flying Southwest help me re-qualify for Flying Blue?
So then what exactly "does count me out" mean? before telling people they have trouble reading make your post clear.

If you love AF/KL so much then hope over to Europe and take a bunch of short haul flights to collect your FlyingBlue miles. Seems simple to me.
Originally Posted by Grouchy
Nope. Appareantly SSF556 is not the only have troubles reading
Narrowbody for Flying Blue carriers KL/AF = B737, A319,320, E-170/190's etc
You know, same seats, no extra legroom, no extra pitch, Wifi, IFE, USB power etc. Even no middle seat free.

hey now, no facts allowed here. DL should be flying nothing but A380s with the perfect F seat and 17 million star catering
Originally Posted by Jeff767
How is Delta government subsidized?
Simple, they aren't.