FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH2387 Business Class Geneve to Munich; then LH730 First Class Munich to HKG
Old Sep 22, 2017, 1:43 pm
MichielR

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by Dualmonitors
Thank you all for such helpful comments. Much appreciated.

To clarify and fine tune my question, I will have 2 large full sized suitcases which are checked in, plus the "one roller on and one laptop backpack" (roller on and backpack already mentioned.

So, the issue is whether or not my first leg (Geneve to Munich) on the LH regional subsidiary, would allow me to check-in TWO full sized suitcases, plus the 2 items in cabin (roller on and the laptop backpack).

It seems to me that the Geneve airport check in folks would likely understand that the long leg of my trip is on First Class from Munich to HKG, and that this 1 hour short first leg is just Business, and one would hope that they would allow this not-overly-unreasonable amount to go through without issues!

may i ask if my assumption is correct or am i overly optimistic?

thank you again.
You are correct. Connecting to long-haul F will give you F bagage allowance, but also F lounge access in GVA and a car to the plane if on an apron position. Same upon arrival in MUC.