FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted] Purchase/travel major $$$ ticket by 15 Nov 2017 and earn bonus miles
Old Sep 21, 2017, 7:34 pm
EsquireFlyer
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
"Exclusively for you: Earn XXX,XXX bonus miles" doesn't work?

I received an apparently targeted e-mail from United, which says:

For a limited time, you can earn up to 120,000 bonus award miles when you choose to fly United®. With each trip, you'll be closer to reaching your personalized milestones and collecting your total reward.
Don't hesitate. Simply register today and travel through November 15, 2017, on qualifying United or United Express® flights to earn thousands of bonus miles.

Register with one click ›
The T&C's of the e-mail indicate that spending $2,400 will yield 24,500 bonus miles, while spending $5,800 (total) will yield an additional 95,500 bonus miles.

Not too shabby, since I need to spend a few thousand $$ to maintain 1K anyway. However, when I click the "Register with one click," the resulting page (on UA's new, clunky, redesigned website) says:

We couldn't find what you were looking for...

It looks like the page you requested could not be found. Please try again
Has anyone else experienced this? Did UA change their website, breaking their own marketing links? What to do?

Thanks..

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Sep 21, 2017 at 8:34 pm Reason: merged into consolidated thread