FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Wine Dinner
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2017, 9:06 am
irishguy28
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by TabTraveller
I don't mean to sound off here but if you haven't been invited then why do you need this information?
Why stop there?
If you have been invited, then why do you need to ask who else was invited?

If you haven't been invited, then why not ask the question you took umbrage over - as the whole thread seemed contrived to produce just such a question?

Originally Posted by TabTraveller
The details are sufficient for a reader to know if they'd been invited to the same event. I think intentionally so. Unlike the summer party, these are often small events and the details aren't really of any relevance to third parties.
This is a forum for discussing everything related to BA. Discussion of the Concorde Room, the state of F cabins, etc are of no personal relevance to me (and to many others), yet that does not mean they are not or cannot be of interest, and we uninvited/unworthy are not similarly challenged when asking questions about such things....

That said, the personal experiences of any particular traveller on any particular flight [or in any particular lounge!] is of no direct relevance to anyone else, yet we debate such experiences ad nauseum here...