FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Help, accor plus status problem
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2017, 5:39 am
lingua101

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by 2lovelife
Many years ago, Advantage Plus Asia had its own booking site. When searching a city, they'd give a list of every hotel's availability and lowest prices in a 2 week, day by day calendar. This would also work for free night searches.

One day, they shut it down and all riches had to route through the Accor hotels corporate site.

It seems like they like to cloud availability and prices. The tools that help us seem to be pulled BECAUSE they're useful.
This is why I made a big complaint. Not to mention now the Aplus members are growing.

I told her if I can only start doing conplinentary booking in October, how on earth I can secure comp night stays in favorite hotel during the busy perod like Dec/Jan.

Also the other problem, once you have no complimentary nights, you cannot see the avail. I understand they put some meaures to stop people booking comp nights and then cancel it.

Like my recent travel. I have booked Sofitel Sukhunvit long tine ago. But suddendly I have to shift my travel plan. But i cannot tell which date the comp nights is avail without canceling my original booking.

Hence some times it is very dilematic. They should allow people to see avail but stop them to book due to unavailability of comp night or something like that.

To me if it is almost impossible to use the comp nights what is the use to buy this membership. Of course they should expect people will use this comp night at higher brands hotel.

I used to be the defender of this program but now I have no base to defend it anymore.

Last edited by lingua101; Sep 21, 2017 at 5:46 am