FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Help, accor plus status problem
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2017, 5:44 pm
ContinentalVoyager7

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by lingua101

2. No more monthly availability calendar to see if Aplus complimentary night is avail. She said Aussie IT is working on it. In the mean time, can call the hotline to ask them to check.

3. Member cannot see the availability/book beyond current year expiry date. I told her this is ridiculous. As member that has renewal in Sep, this mean, I always only have 3 months max to book complimentary nights during "busy" period of December and January. And now, it is very difficult to get complimentary nights as more and more Aplus member in the region and of course everyone is eyeing top properties.
Totally agree with you on this 2 points. When I asked my Aplus contact about when the availability calendar will come back, she said it will come back soon (by Oct end) but we'll see how it goes. However she didn't elaborate on the part of we calling Aplus to check. So could you explain more on that part? like who do we exactly call?

Also, regarding point 2, yes, its very frustrating with the new system as I cannot see future dates of Comp nights as my renewal is on October. Hopefully they fix this somehow!