FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Slippers in hotel room, used?
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2017, 4:12 am
Vince Chan
Suspended

Originally Posted by CJKatl
Which was what was done.

Which was not done. The original post had a conclusion, but no factual support. The factual support has now been provided, thank you. As was pointed out, this appears to be a one-off, not a many circumstance. I've asked the SPG corporate representative for additional information, but unlike what is stated in the original post this isn't even an SPG issue.

What conclusion was made? "While you know I tend to agree, I'm still willing to see the evidence, if there is any, which is why I ask...if this is true, it should be exposed." seems to support the original post if it can be shown true. Thank you for providing your basis. Now we all know there is an allegation that this happened at that Ren on which you base the "indicated and confirmed by the hotel house keeping department that many SPG and Marriott properties will wash used slippers at guest room and pack it again for the next guest to use" comment. Each person can now decide for him/herself whether the statement is supported by facts.

Yes, for sure. There are PLENTY of threads been posted and discussion at the biggest flyer forum in Asia that a lot different marriott spg as well as IC in china house keeping team used slipper as reused and cleaned in room for next guest to use. While each case is different situation, some hotel admitted they re used it, some didn't and claimed that is was accident, while the flyers have been questioned about this.

And thank you, for both of you, for such an enthusiasm participating and debating at my thread!