FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Slippers in hotel room, used?
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2017, 1:57 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by Vince Chan
You can politely asking someone for resource,
Which was what was done.

...but making any conclusion that someone is spreading rumors for no reasons to do so, or this is base on something 5 years ago, it's just childish for someone as your age. Sorry to see that!
Which was not done. The original post had a conclusion, but no factual support. The factual support has now been provided, thank you. As was pointed out, this appears to be a one-off, not a many circumstance. I've asked the SPG corporate representative for additional information, but unlike what is stated in the original post this isn't even an SPG issue.

I didn't post at the beginning because I know obviously you two can't read!
What conclusion was made? "While you know I tend to agree, I'm still willing to see the evidence, if there is any, which is why I ask...if this is true, it should be exposed." seems to support the original post if it can be shown true. Thank you for providing your basis. Now we all know there is an allegation that this happened at that Ren on which you base the "indicated and confirmed by the hotel house keeping department that many SPG and Marriott properties will wash used slippers at guest room and pack it again for the next guest to use" comment. Each person can now decide for him/herself whether the statement is supported by facts.