FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying China Airlines as a Delta Elite - Impressions and Advice
Old Sep 18, 2017, 7:55 pm
wlau

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Originally Posted by FSUnole03
That's quite a bold claim. Do you have any sources to back this up or do you just base this on your/your mothers own experience, which is a very small sample size.

I just google searched and found zero articles referencing anything about other Asians feeling mistreated by CA flight attendants. If you have something then please post it. Otherwise, it seems like you have an entitled chip on your shoulder and simply perceive things that aren't true.
BR is higher ranked than CA on Skytrax.
CI is higher ranked than MU on Skytrax.

I've flown with both of them many times. The Taiwanese airlines is miles miles ahead of the Chinese 3-big.

I dated CA FAs and they told me so. They told me I should dress super sharp and put on my expensive watches and jewelries to stand out. They treat white customers far better than their Chinese counterpart, because the FAs are trying to find a husband/boyfriend and there is a preference for dating or be with Caucasians... It's not a secret because it's quite widely known. I personally don't like to show off to attract attention, so I always dress non-business when I fly international, unless I just walked out of a meeting.

By the way, you must not be searching in Chinese.. and use English search on English Google or something. There has been many stories that Chinese pax ask for something, the FA would say "sorry we don't have"... and when a white customer asks for the same thing, the FA will bend backwards to please the customer.

Last edited by wlau; Sep 18, 2017 at 8:07 pm