FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does (should) UA have a policy on dogs poopin in the lavs?
Old Sep 18, 2017, 7:48 am
eng3

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by nigos
....and UA even has a policy that prohibits dogs in bulkhead seats. ...
They do? Is this written someplace?

On a flight IAH-SEA, a lady with a large dog went to her seat in row 10 (window or aisle I think). The FA came up to us (in the row 7) and asked if any of us were willing to switch. The girl next to me (in the middle) happily volunteered. This dog was large enough where the head went under the bulkhead and the rest of the body completely blocked the floor. The tail must have been on the bag of the person behind. The lady's legs basically straddled the dog. Then the FA proceeded to ask a the other guy in my aisle to push his bag further under the bulkhead and asked me to unplug my charger (totally ignoring the fact that my egress was completely blocked by the dog). At the end of the flight, the lady said something like "thanks, it takes a village...". My thought was "yeah, we all had to suffer for your own convenience"