FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying China Airlines as a Delta Elite - Impressions and Advice
Old Sep 17, 2017, 3:32 pm
wlau

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Originally Posted by fly747first
I like CI a lot, except for the lounges at TPE which I find to be of very poor quality.
You've got to be kidding me!!! I am Diamond and fly SkyTeam constantly and CI's TPE lounge is one the BEST in SkyTeam networok! Besides being in the basement floor or above ground with dim lightening, both seating and food are miles ahead of Delta. Of all Delta lounges, the only one I think can get close is the new renovated Seattle lounge. The food option and quality at CI Lounge is legendary. I challenge you to find better food at any of Delta's outposts. The service is also very very good, they are constantly cleaning tables and replenishing food items...

China Airlines left the lounge dim because they want people to be able to nap if they want to. Also, if you visit them during banked flight hours then it's very busy, much like LAX, ATL, DTW during banked connecting hours.