FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Points Pooling - Account Closed. Beware !!
Old Sep 16, 2017, 7:53 am
chrism20

Originally Posted by Zoe Tse
It is nightmare to match hhonor. Hilton seems racial discrimination, as all Chinese are point-trade. I can't search any same situation from Google but over hundreds complaints about closed by pool in Chinese flyer forums..
Have you brought racial discrimination up in any of your correspondence with them? I'm not suggesting it's Hilton policy but I know from my current and past employers any suggestions of discrimination particularly racism is the quickest method of closing down any communication channels with a customer and it's passed to different department - usually legal/compliance to deal with. This may explain why it reached the fraud teams as it may be them that deal with this.

Also it may not be relevant but I know over the past few years IHG have had a lot of problems with Chinese accounts and they were taking steps to limit the problems, is it possible Hilton are now having similar issues to IHG?