FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Points Pooling - Account Closed. Beware !!
Old Sep 16, 2017, 7:44 am
mapleg

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Zoe Tse
Let's assume we are a serial complainers. Is it reasonable to rob e-money out from us?
Complaint is great for inno-tech world. We love big reporter to enhance our services. We compensate and even provide incentive to bug-reporters. All of us can see Hilton poster "listen to you", but the fact is not. Please note that all reports with photos as evidence. We just send report for Hilton HQ for QC as hands and eyes to monitor their services. We also did it for SPG and Marriott. We got welcome message from the hotel management for all complaints. we never expect compensation but HHONOR did. We have no right to control. It is no a reason to rob our money.
The hotel business is not the inno-tech world.

Seriously, if you are a serial complainer, why do you bother to stay at a hotel chain you don't like.

If I have many complaints against a certain retailer/airline/hotel/car company, why would I bother myself using them again and again?

You can dress it up any way you want , but if I ran a business and a customer constantly complained, I would want nothing to do with them.