FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - As of today...How far are you from requalifying?
Old Sep 15, 2017, 3:56 am
PortlySpartacus

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
I've moved over to WOH this year based on current travel patterns. IME, the HPs just offer the most comfortable and consistent stay where I am staying; especially when compared same class brangs, e.g. SPG's Four Points (which are all over the place in terms of refurbs) and MR's Fairfields/Courtyards which I've never enjoyed. Despite LT G with MR, the 'upgrades' are hardly noticeable and the cuts to weekend lounges really pushed me to look elsewhere.

I'm at 58 WOH nights and will hit 60 this week-end and then 62 next week; almost exclusively at HPs.

I've been pleased with WOH thus far. Only exception being the foolish mistake of redeeming 75K points for a weekend at the Bellagio. No wonder they wouldn't film Ocean's 12 there; Julia wouldn't be caught dead there. But, that was my mistake, not WOH's
Be careful about telling everyone on here that you achieved status mainly though HP/HH properties. For some reason, that just doesn't seem to measure up. And god forbid you used your company expense account for a majority of your stays, oh my....they will tell you that you are not a true Globalist and its not the same as spending their own money for 25 stays per year, the way top tier status used to be achieved in years past.