FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Accelerate Q3 2017 (1st September to 31st December)
Old Sep 13, 2017, 4:47 pm
rstrodes

Originally Posted by strickers
One of mine is 'Get an IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card', the problem is that I already have the card. Any suggestions?
I posted about the same problem: one of my tasks is to get the IHG credit card, but I already have it. I called IHG about it just after the Q3 promo was emailed in early August, and they said to call back once the promo started after 9/1. I haven't had a chance to call, but today, I checked my Accelerate dashboard, and that task is ticked as completed. So you might check your dashboard to see if it's listed as completed.

Having said that, the "redeem for merch using your points" task is also ticked as completed, and I haven't done that one. I've had experiences in past Accelerate promos where a task is ticked as completed when it's not, then the next day it's corrected. So it's possible that my dashboard will be completely different tomorrow and the credit card task won't be shown as complete anymore. But for now it is!