FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS pilot strike warning: SAS Norway strike from 11 Sep. 2017.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 4:31 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by CoweyB
Very many thanks for posting the link in English. I see it covers the period up to 18 September. Is it known yet if that is the end date for the strike or is it likely to be on-going after that?

I am flying into OSL on 18th with LO so shouldn't be affected, but on to ARN on 20th with SK where I might be.
About half the flights between ARN and OSL are operated by SAS Sweden, so they are continuing to fly. Not sure if the exact number. Between Copenhagen and Stockholm the logic is that the 4XX flight numbers are SK Denmark flights 14XX are SK Sweden flights. Not sure if there is a logic to the numbers on the OSL ARN route though.

Going to Copenhagen from Oslo or vice versa, look for the Airbus operated flights. They are SK Denmark and not strike affected. And from Stockholm to Oslo, the A320 sharklets planes if any, they are the A320NEO and so far based at SK Sweden.