FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 13, 2017, 1:29 am
hotelfanatic

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Lahaina suite

Just checked in and used a DSU. Rec a Lahaina suite with 2 balconies. Both can see the Luau this evening. But I got something extra from a neighbor who was smoking you know what (maybe from Denver). It was not a pleasant experience for me.

But the suite has a mixture of old and new. I think the furniture is old but the floor and bathroom is definitely new. The wall paper was in good shape. Overall good so far. FD told me the free parking (when using points) applies for both self and valet. We were also encouraged to try the pool at the Hyatt vacation property next door.

Lounge offering was pretty bland this evening - I think the old lounge had better food. No bottle water or sodas. They have cups with lids if you want to take out.

a follow up on water bottles - I just noticed 2 orange cap refillable water bottles in the room. It encourage guest to refill with filtered water near the ice machines. ^^^

Last edited by hotelfanatic; Sep 13, 2017 at 1:38 am Reason: water bottle