FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pro-active Online Upgrade (POUG) tracking and discussion | 2017/18 thread
Old Sep 12, 2017, 8:50 am
stu002

Originally Posted by PETER01
That's quite a good price for a 8/9 hour flight and definitely worth snapping up. And of course welcome to Flyertalk and the BA Board stu002 and thank you for posting that as all data points/offers are gratefully received for all to see and I shall add it to the Wiki shortly.

I think it has been reported here a few times re the App not following through but all sorted now and I hope you enjoy your flight. There is a chance that the 777 you will be flying on will be a refurbished one but it all depends on what your seatmap in Manage my Booking is showing and of course flights are always subject to potential aircraft swaps.
Funny you should mention the seatmap of the 777 we will fly on because I started posted that in the 777 seating guide threat but my browser crashes and lost the post.

We fly out towards the end of May and the seat selection suggests there are 216Y in 3x3x3 from row 15 to 39. If row 40 has been ommitted for any reason then this would tally with a 3 class 777 layout. The guide does seem to show lots of toilets though, more than on the seat guides I have seen on thebasource for example.

On our way home the first weekend in June the WT+ layout is odd. It is 32W seats starting with 4 in Row 10 (AB & JK) then three full rows of 8 (11,12,13) then row 14 is 4 seats (DEFG). This does not match any current seat layout I can find (BA.com, seatguru or thebasource) or the proposed new layout when it goes to 10 across. Also our dates and days aren't when BA is supposed to be putting this new layout on the TPA route.

Last edited by stu002; Sep 12, 2017 at 9:21 am