FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The best Priority Pass lounges?
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2017, 1:56 am
matrixwalker2012
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage EXPLAT, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Citi Exec MC, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by DavidVenuto
The one in Toronto is decent. It also comes free with a lot of Canadian credit cards.
Plaza Premium Lounges are pretty nice, I've been to the one in SIN T1, YVR INTL, and HKG Arrival. Never been to the one in HKG Departures, but I suspect it's quite similar to the CX lounges as Plaza Premium operates those as well (since I have access to CX lounges, I just go there). I went to both the Plaza and CX lounge in YVR INTL, and realized the food was identical and the staff were the same between the two. The lounges in SIN don't mind me using the lounges on arrival, which is nice as I can eat lunch there before heading into the city.

DNATA and SATS in SIN T1 are decent too. Didn't bother checking some of the other SIN lounges. KAL lounge in LAX is decent but a far cry from the OW F/J lounges but superior to the Admirals Club.

Alaska lounges are so-so, I usually access those via my Admirals Club membership instead of PP.

I find the combination of having OneWorld Emerald, Admirals Club, and Priority Pass to be a great combination that virtually ensures that I have a decent lounge at almost any airport along my travels.