FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Club World Service 2017 - catering and bedding – experiences and reactions
Old Sep 9, 2017, 11:46 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, I also need to add my thanks for that constructive review PeterNem. I'll make sure it gets added to the feedback to the BA team, lots of interesting insights there.

I certainly agree with you on the coffee, I've no doubt Do&Co could improve on that greatly! Espresso is an interesting one to be flagged up here, I remember seeing some internal document on passenger choices on one of the USA airlines (I presume it was AA) and actually it's not that popular compared to the other coffee options out there. The average Anglo-American business traveller is somewhere on a triangle of filter-drip / instant / Keurig-style coffee on the whole - American coffee is rarely of knock-out strength, to say the least. Now I don't think I've ever heard much love for BA coffee, so a Do&Co blend drip filter may be the compromise and a vast improvement. However globally Do&Co have a business relationship with Nespresso.