FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel (was Sheraton NY Hotel & Towers) [Master Thread]
Old Sep 5, 2017, 6:41 am
Out of my Element

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Has anyone ever been able to check in early at this property? We needed to be in this neighborhood this past holiday weekend, otherwise we'd probably be at TriBeCa or one of the hotels near Port Authority where we get to check in early more often than not. But this Sheraton always tells us "we were at 100% last night", even though when I checked on Friday afternoon there was lots of availability.

I don't mind waiting until official check in time. The luggage guys are friendly and we can keep busy, I just don't like being lied to.

And then when it was time to check in they had our reservation info wrong. I shouldn't have to print out the details to "prove" to them that I booked a King room, should I? And when I show it to them *THAT* is what gets me the King room, not just my sayso?