FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Grand Sacramento, California (Master Thread)
Old Sep 4, 2017, 5:54 pm
SacTownGuy

Since nobody answered my question I'll tell you I have not had significant experience with Starwood lounges but this one seemed pretty basic to me. I am used to Marriott and Hyatt which, to me, are a lot nicer... mainly since they are closed on weekends and you usually get a nice meal in a restaurant. This lounge was open weekends but it's just a converted hotel room on the top floor. Breakfast was just fruit, cereal, hard boiled eggs, and bread products so we ate at the restaurant in the hotel which was excellent. Some granola bars or something the rest of the day in the lounge. So the lounge was nothing special but overall nice property. No problem on late checkout which was great. It's a nice hotel overall and excellent if you are going to a meeting at the capital or the convention center... especially the convention center. It is immediately next door to the convention center. Fair number of homeless people in downtown Sac but no problems that I am aware of.